Rural infrastructure loans are available for solar farms, wind farms, cell towers, and broadcast towers in rural areas.
We work with farmers and ranchers to finance these projects by helping them overcome multi-jurisdictional challenges and by helping leverage federal, state, local or private funding.
Eligible project and property types include cell towers, broadcast towers, land financing for solar and wind projects, and other rural infrastructure projects.
Rural Infrastructure Loan Program Eligibility:
- All towers must be built and have at least one carrier/tenant (will not finance tower construction)
- Towers must be US-based
- DAS Systems must be in place
- If solar or wind, must produce at least 5 MW power
- Must be a US-based entity
- Must have at least 5 built towers; exceptions can be made on a case-by-case basis
- If solar or wind, PPA or User Agreement must be executed
Rural Infrastructure Loan Program Details:
- Minimum loan $250,000
- 24 to 48 months term
- Interest only