Inventory Financing is available for both commercial and retail businesses seeking to obtain a line of credit tied to inventory. This is useful for companies that need working capital for growth, to refinance out a bank or previous lender, or even for other lenders who do not offer inventory under their current financing arrangement.
Inventory financing is commonly funded alongside accounts receivable in a borrowing base facility, however, at a lower advance rates than accounts receivable and in generally in proportion to the AR. For companies that have inventory financing needs above and beyond what an ABL facility can acommodate, more aggressive no covenant facilities are available on a standalone basis or tied in with an accounts receivable factoring facility.
INVENTORY FINANCE ASSET BASED LOANS
Funding available in conjunction with accounts receivable or as a stand alone working capital facility. Programs also available for companies with consumer facing inventory that is purchased online or in retail stores.
- Facility sizes from $250,000 to $15,000,000
- Advance rates up to 60% of cost of goods
- Rates as low as 6.5% when funded in conjunction with accounts receivable
- Rates starting at 1% a month for stand alone facilities
- Higher leverage available for companies that need to meet seasonal demands
- Low / No covenant stand alone facilities available
- Perpetual inventory management systems required
Turn your inventory into cash NOW, and gain the working capital and the peace of mind your company needs to succeed.