Agricultural Farm, Ranch & Timber Land Loans & Lending Program Details
We offer multiple non-USDA loan programs to help you finance your farm, cattle ranch, or timberland operation.
We will work with you to find a financing solution designed to meet the unique financial needs of your operation.
Our Farm, Ranch and Timber land loan programs offer farmers and ranchers financing to purchase or enlarge family farms, improve and expand current operations, increase agricultural productivity, and assist with land tenure to save farmland for future generations.
Agricultural Farm, Ranch & Timber Land Loan Details:
- Loan amount - $250K to $10MM
- Term – 30 years
- Rate – Fixed and Variable rates available
- Maximum LTV is 75% (60% maximum LTV for the following states: ND, SD, MN, IA, IL, IN, OH, MO and NE)
Line of Credit (LOC) Structure:
- Minimum loan amount - $250,000
- Revolving line of credit that borrowers can draw on over a 10-year period
- Interest-only, semi-annual payments
- No annual renewals
- No resting periods
- No non-use fees
- No prepayment penalties
- Use funds for any business purpose
Why should you work with commercial finance partners?
Leverage Existing Assets
Increase Working Capital
Creative Deal Structure
Alternative to Equity