HEALTHCARE & MEDICAL FACTORING PROGRAM DETAILS
We specialize in medical receivables funding and lines of credit for healthcare providers that do not have access to traditional financing sources. This type of financing is for healthcare providers including physician groups, skilled nursing, assisted living, memory care, dialysis centers and other healthcare providers collecting payments from Medicare, Medicaid, and other third-party insurers.
Custom advance rates based on your expected reimbursement per carrier versus industry standards. Sweep facilities so your CMS reimbursements can be funded.
- Facilities from $100,000 to $5,000,000
- Advance rates up to 80% of the net collectible value of your receivables
- Rates starting at 1.50% a month
- Supports credit up to 120 days
- Experienced account executives that understand the nuances of medical billing and coding
- Works well with other types of fixed asset financing including the SBA 7a and 504.
LEDGERED LINES OF CREDIT
Bulk facilities that take away the need for working on an invoice by invoice basis. Unlike AR factoring that requires healthcare providers to submit individual claims for funding, ledgered lines of credit are based on the full AR ledger submission which results in a lender generated borrowing base certificate.
- Facilities from $1,000,000 to $25,000,000
- Advances up to 85% of the net collectible value of your receivables
- Rates as low as 6.5% APR
- Supports credit up to 150 days
- Leveraged lines that can be used to acquire other healthcare providers
- Master account facilities to fund all your healthcare businesses under a single facility
Turn your receivables into cash NOW, and gain the working capital and the peace of mind your company needs to succeed.
Why should you work with commercial finance partners?
Balance Sheet Lender
High Advance Rates and Competitive Pricing
No Covenants or Long-term Contracts
Raise Capital Without Giving up Equity
Proactive and Transparent Process